Evati was founded on the belief that when half of our society is living paycheck-to-paycheck with no safety-net, the financial services industry isn’t working right. We are dedicated to helping solve this problem. We know that making a difference requires being a different kind of company. It also requires working together with you. Here are a few of the ways we are striving to be better.
- All of our products are designed with the goal of helping our customers do better.
- We are always looking for ways to improve. We always encourage our customers to let us know if there is something we can do better.
- Our designs and explanations reflect how people today use mobile apps and how they communicate. We’ve worked hard to remove all the financial jargon.
- Both as a team and as a business, we have designed our processes to reflect the core values of building a sustainable economy together with our employees, our customers and the community that surrounds us.
Making Helping Easier
Just like we have designed our products to be easier to use, we want to make helping our communities easier too.
- Every time a new customer opens and funds an account for at least 3 months we’ll donate $1 to charity. Let us know if you have a charity we should consider adding to the list!
- As a company, we feel it is important to give back to our community. As an example of our commitment, we have company service outings and our employees can volunteer to help charitable organizations using company time. We believe that long term success in business requires building and contributing to a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- In a recent service outing, the Evati team adopted a room at a women’s shelter sponsored by the YWCA Evanston/North Shore. The team applied fresh paint, a deep cleaning, and other touches to create a sense of home, safety, and support for a mother and child needing a helping hand.
We’ve worked hard to make your first step towards financial fitness as easy as possible. Helping someone else is super easy too. Sign up today, fund your account for at least three months, and we’ll donate a dollar to one of the charities on our current giving list. Thanks for helping us to make a difference.